alternative title: how to have pudding when you’re cutting #powerliftingstruggles
This makes one bowl of dark choccie pud, optional add-ins include cocoa nibs (not really optional tbh, they’re too good not to use), and a square of dark chocolate
- 1 heaped tsp cocoa powder (or more to taste)
- 3/4 tsp xanthan gum (the magic ingredient that makes the pudding consistency)
- hot water (boiled kettle left to stand for 2 mins will work)
- any add-ins
What to do:
- Combine the cocoa and xanthan gum in a blender with a few inches of hot water and blend until thick but not solid. Add more water in small increments until desired consistency. If you want to melt in dark chocolate, now’s the time to add it so the heat of the water will ensure it combines properly.
- Pour into bowl and add toppings.