Chia seeds are really cool, they start about the size of a pinhead, but when combined with liquid expand to form a jelly like consistency. They’re also high protein and great when mixed with cocoa.
I’ve been fighting off something like flu for a few days now and wanted something soothing to help line the throat and prevent coughing, and the chia seed pudding does just that. It’s also simply super yummy!
Ingredients (for 1)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of liquid, adjust as necessary (as in cover the seeds and then add a few cm more liquid) almond milk works well
- 1/4 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 tbsp honey
- tsp goji berries
What to do:
- Combine chia, cocoa, and honey and stir.
- Add liquid and give a stir.
- Leave to set for an hour.
- When jellylike, add goji and enjoy.