Yep that’s right, it only takes 5 minutes to whip up a batch of super creamy dairy free frozen deliciousness. Chocolate + coffee + frozen banana=
heaven mocha ice-cream, quick, easy, 3 ingredients, what’s not to love…
ingredients: (serves one)
- one frozen banana cut into chunks
- 1 tsp of instant coffee
- 1.5 tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
What to do:
- Dump the banana chunks in a blender and pulse until it begins to form a smoothish lump. Adding a splash of hot water may help if you have a cheap blender (like me).
- Add the cocoa and coffee and pulse again, don’t worry about a few lumps.
- Place into a jar/ container and leave in the freezer to freeze up for about 5 minutes, then serve and enjoy.
- The extra time in the freezer helps improve the consistency to be like ice-cream so is worth doing.