The picture says it all, but just in case you’re still not drooling, these pancakes essentially taste like cinnamony oatmealy fluffy little hugs. They also take about 2 minutes to make and all 5 of them comes to only 270 calories (and as it’s oatmeal based will keep you properly full unlike white flour pancakes).
- 1/2 cup porridge oats
- 100 ml almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3-4 tsp maple syrup (for drizzling on top)
What to do: makes 5 (equivalent to one full bowl of porridge)
- Pulse the oats to make flour in a blender and then tip it into a bowl.
- Combine with everything bar the maple syrup.
- Place tbsp size dollops of batter on a pan and cook until some bubbles form, then flip it for a minute or two.
- These take a little longer than normal pancakes to cook so don’t be afraid to give them extra time.
- Drizzle the pancakes with maple syrup.
If u want it to taste like oat raisin cookies (and let’s be real who doesn’t want oat raisin cookies) then add raisin’s in step 2.