Another vegan porridge recipe, really? Trust me, this one is so so worth it. It features delightfully sweet caramelised banana for energy, a spoonful of peanut butter for crunch and protein and almond milk for more plant based goodness.
- 1 ripe banana
- 4 tbsp oats
- 150ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- generous tbsp of crunchy peanut butter
What to do:
- In a non stick pan place the banana sliced into quarters, over medium heat.
- Whilst the banana is cooking, place the oats, milk, and cinnamon in a saucepan and heat, stirring regularly until thick and creamy.
- Turn the bananas (the underside should have a caramel brownish colour)
- Place porridge in a bowl and add the peanut butter, stirring through until combined.
- Top with the banana and enjoy.