This is a super quick vegan salad that works as a light lunch or a side.
Serves one (it is easy to scale up, just eyeball the proportions)
You will need:
- Half a cucumber* (peeled into noodles, this takes about 5-10 mins to do)
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp soy
- 1 tbsp walnut oil
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- juice of one squeezed lemon
- a handful of roughly chopped mint
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
What to do:
- Combine the liquids in a bowl and stir together with the noodles.
- Stir in the mint and the sesame.
- Eat immediately.
*To make the noodles just use a carrot peeler and peel it until it’s all noodles.