I love pancakes, and have been having them nearly everyday, so decided perhaps it was time to try a slightly healthier (and totally delicious) new version.
These are made using whole wheat flour which adds a nice flavour to the pancakes.
you will need: (makes 8 pancakes)
- half a cup of wholemeal flour
- half a cup of unsweetened almond milk
- splash of vanilla
- teaspoon of cinnamon
- Tablespoon of vegetable oil
What to do:
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl, mixing with a spoon until a fairly smooth batter is formed.
- Add some oil to a frying pan and scoop the batter onto it. When you see a few bubbles form (around the edges) flip the pancakes over and cook for another minute or so.
- When they have a nice colour all over, they’re done.
- Serve with maple syrup or yummy jams.