warning, this gets very very addictive
Just a brief note, this is made with cocoa powder, which is unsweetened, and I don’t add sugar as I find the almond milk is sweet enough, if you do choose to add sugar you will be decreasing the health factor (totally worth it if you think it tastes better ofc)
You will need:
- 250ml of unsweetened almond milk
- 1.5 tsp of cocoa powder (I used green and blacks)
What to do:
- Add all the ingredients to a small saucepan and turn on the heat to high.
- Use a whisk (this is important as it makes it creamy) to gently whisk the cocoa powder together with the milk.
- Keep going for a few minutes until it boils.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool for a minute.