This recipe really epitomises the whole no fuss baking that my blog’s about. You know those days when you’re craving something sweet but just don’t want junk food? Well that’s where these apple chips step in, incredibly simple to make and uber yummy, it’s a win win.
You will need:
- apples, however many you want, one tray=about 3 (I used normal sized eating apples)
- Preheat oven to gas mark 3.
- Slice the apple into round segments, removing the core. This takes time, be careful not to make it too thin.
- Lay out on a baking tray and shower with cinnamon till totally covered (put less if you’re not a huge cinnamon fan)
- Bake at a low heat for an hour, then check on the apple, shake the tray around, if they look very brown skip the next step.
- Turn off the oven and leave the apples in for half an hour.