You know those days when you would rather spend the extra 5/10/30 minutes in bed, and before you know it it’s time to leave the house; yet you haven’t even contemplated brushing your hair? For me, this is everyday… so I thought I’d share two of my favourite 2 minute lazy day hairstyles…
you will need:
- one hair elastic
- a hair brush
- hair (shoulder or longer would work I think)
For both tutorials start with brushed hair.
The messy fishtail:
- Bring all of your hair to one side of your head, and split into two groups.
- Take a thin strand from the left group and bring it over the left and combine with the right group.
- Repeat with the right.
- Repeat step 2-3 until the end.
Secure with an elastic, then rub the braid and pull at loose strands to make it messy.
The half up mini bun:
- Section your hair as if doing a regular half up.
- Instead of simply tying the hair, wrap it around itself to make a little bun.
Tie this with a cute hairband, then pull out strands until it’s as messy as you like it.
These are just a few of the things I do when I’m running
extremely slightly late