I have quite small lips, and I know from experience it’s pretty hard to make them look any larger without looking clown like, however, recently I found a pretty simple method to SUBTLY make your lips look bigger… The best bit is it doesn’t require a liner which I find
impossible fiddly to use.
So, you will need:
- a lipstick in a nude colour you like, I used Estée Lauder Pure colour 82 Pinkberry Creme
What to do:
- Apply a bit of balm to your lips to get them smooth and easy to work with… Then take your lipstick and apply to the bottom lip.
- Once you’ve applied a base layer, angle the lipstick so the bottom edge is the only bit touching your lip, and ‘line’ the bottom edge of your bottom lip.
- Make a cross at your cupid’s bow.
- Fill in the rest of the top lip, again angling the lipstick so that the top edge of the lip gets slightly more colour.
- Blot with a tissue, then add one more LIGHT layer of lipstick.
I hope this was helpful:)